Not taking in any outside horses for the year 2018. Please check in with us again 2019!!!!
DUE TO THE DEMAND OF OUR OWN HORSES, YOUTH RODEO'S, FARMING & RANCHING WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING IN ANY OUTSIDE HORSES. HOWEVER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US FOR UPDATES ON CLINICS OR ONE ON ONE LESSONS. WE ALSO LOVE HELPING STUDENTS START THEIR OWN COLTS.
SPECIALIZE IN HORSEMANSHIP AND COLT STARTING.
PRIVATE LESSONS: $30/HOUR
$950 PER MONTH (includes boarding)
As a trainer, I use natural, gentle communication training horses to move off pressure. Taking time with each horse as an individual building a relationship of trust and mutual respect on the ground and under the saddle. This means helping the horse to be confident, trusting, flexible and willing to do what is expected. By giving each horse a strong foundation, they are prepared for life, whether it is as a performance horse, ranch/cow horse, trail horse or family horse.
SERVICES: Colt Starting, Finishing, Tune ups, Putting miles on broke horses. All horses will be rode outside of an arena around our cattle.
* All horses MUST be up to date on their farrier work, dental & chiropractic appointments (if needed)!
* Horses must be dewormed at least 2 weeks prior to arrival
* On arrival please bring proof of vaccination for the following:
East West Tetanus
* Horses crossing state lines will need a coggins and brand inspection
* includes grooming & bathing
* Special feeding available upon request
"The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD" - Proverbs 21:31
“The horse is so honest.... they live in the moment. And what they do, whether they need to protect themselves or whether they need to accept you really is directly relative to how you make them feel." - Buck Brannaman